World’s first foldable tablet is launched in China. Make a 4 inch smartphone by folding 7.8 inch tablet.
- The price of the Foldable Smartphone starts at approx $ 1300 (Rs.95,400).
- American startup company, Royale launches a foldable smartphone.
- It was expected from big companies such as Samsung and Huawei.
American company, Royall, launched the world’s first foldable smartphone on Thursday in an event in China. This smartphone has been named ‘Flexpai’. Technically this phone is like a tablet because it has a 7.8-inch screen, but it can be folded to make a 4-inch phone.
Not Samsung, Not Huawei, It’s startup doing it
Samsung is the first and Huawei is the second largest smartphone company in the world. It was expected that one of the two would present the world’s first foldable smartphone. But, the 6-year-old American startup company, Royall did this.
First phone to use 7nm Snapdragon 8150 processor
Flexpai is not only the world’s first phones, but it is also the first phone in the world to use the 7NM Snapdragon 8150 processor.
Apart from this, the company’s RO-charging technology has been used and the company claims that it will only take an hour to charge the battery up to 0-80%.
Only Front Camera is given
Dual front camera has been given at its front, with primary sensor 16 megapixels and secondary sensor 20 megapixels. Only selfies can be take from this. We’re not sure if you can use it as a back camera by folding it or not.
Price starting from 8,999 yuan ($1300 USD)
- Flexpai has been launched in three variants, with a variant of 6 GB RAM, 128 GB storage starting at 8,999 yuan (about $1300).
- 8 GB RAM, 256 GB storage variant worth 9,998 yuan (about $1440) and 8 GB RAM, and 512 GB storage variant has been priced at 12,999 yuan (about $1880).
|The display||7.8 inches|
|Processor||7NM Snapdragon 8150|
|RAM||6 GB / 8GB|
|Storage||128 GB / 256GB / 512GB|
|The camera||16 + 20 megapixels|