Google recently celebrated the 10th anniversary of the Chrome browser with a big update. The latest version comes with 70 new features and a wide range of UI changes. Google Chrome now has rounded tab, a new icon design and a color palette. The new version of Chrome is available on all platforms including the PC, Android and iOS.
A recent update to Google Chrome is focused on giving users more choices to personalize the experience on the browser. It also includes personalizing the background image of your browser.
How to Personalise Background Image on Chrome
- Open the browser on your desktop PC.
- Click the Settings button in the bottom right corner.
- Click on Chrome backgrounds to use default images.
- Click on Upload an image to use your picture as a chrome background.
- With “Restore default background” you can go back to the default look.